2021 Labor Law Update
2021 Labor Law Update Webinar
Free • Hosted by the Red Bluff Chamber
Wednesday, February 24th, 10:00-11:30 am
The Red Bluff Chamber of Commerce is pleased to sponsor a 2021 Labor Law Update for Red Bluff Chamber Members and CEA members at no-cost.
In 2020, the California legislature and governor had a busy year responding to the COVID-19 pandemic and implementing new employment laws for 2021. The new bills touch almost every facet of employment — including leave laws, wage and hour, workers' compensation, and industry-specific laws. CEA has meticulously tracked these new requirements so they can provide you with best practices for your company in 2021.
Join us to learn about:
- California Family Rights Act (CFRA): impacts all employers with 5 or more employees
- Site Safety and COVID-19 Reporting Requirements
- Workers' Compensation Presumption: related to COVID-19 cases
- New exemptions to the ABC Test for independent contractors
- Expanded Crime Victims' Leave
- Sick Leave Designation requirements
- 2021 Minimum Wage and Exempt Salary increases and more...
California Employers Association