"Colors of Christmas" is the theme for this year's Red Bluff Christmas Parade. The Parade is on Saturday, November 30th at 5:30 PM.
Christmas parade entry forms now available!
For more information, please visit www.redbluffchamber.com to download the entry form or complete application online. Save $5 by completing registration online.
Forms are available in the Chamber office. Call 527-6220 Ext 301 if you have further questions.
Entry deadline is Friday, November 22nd at 1:30 PM. Completed forms and the $20 entry fee are due by that date. Entry forms with payment can be mailed to the Red Bluff Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 850, Red Bluff, CA 96080.
The Downtown Business Association and Chamber hope you participate in this great event!
Congratulations to Tehama District Fair / 100 Year Anniversary - Grand Marshal for the Parade this year!
Please note the following instructions and rules for participating in the Parade:
Parade entries assemble on Madison & Pine between Oak and Walnut Street.
Check-in at 4:30 pm (NE corner of Madison & Pine near the old Library).
This is a rain or shine event - parade will begin promptly at 5:30 pm.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES on or around parade or route.
- No items of any kind may be THROWN into the crowd from entries. (Persons on foot, may "hand out" candy/etc.)
- All vehicles shall maintain a SAFE SPEED. (No burnouts)
- Any entry violating the above 3 rules will be immediately removed from the parade and will be subject to any applicable legal action as well as disqualification from future participation.
- The parade begins on Madison at Walnut at 5:30 pm sharp! Please check-in for line-up numbers at the northeast corner of the Tehama County Library at 645 Madison Street, at 4:30pm.
- All vehicle entries must be 1990 vintage (or older) models and must be decorated with a Christmas theme. (Please remember, this is a Christmas parade, not a car show!)
- In order not to confuse the children, THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE SANTA CLAUS; Santa is provided by the Christmas Parade Committee.
- All participants 12 years of age and younger must have an adult present.
- Length of vehicle or float must be listed on registration form.
- All floats must be lined up by 4:30 pm.
- To ease traffic congestion, all marching entries are to "disband on the County Courthouse lawn area, while equestrian and vehicle entries are required to use Pine Street (not continuing on Oak Street) to return to the assembly area.