Christmas parade entry forms now available!
Congratulations to this year’s Parade Grand Marshal
Sierra Pacific Industries AND Lepage Company
The theme for this year's parade is "Christmas Love" and it will take place on Saturday, Nov. 25th at 5:30 pm, and use the traditional route from Madison down Walnut to Main to Oak and end at Washington Street.
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
Parade Theme: “Christmas Love”
Time & Location: Saturday, November 25, 2023 @ 5:30 pm on Walnut & Main Street in Downtown Red Bluff
Check-in & Line-up: 3:00-4:30 pm. Check-in and final instructions at the corner of Madison & Pine.
Christmas Lights: Plan to make your entry full of lights and bright!
Entry Fee: $30 (Please make checks payable to Red Bluff Chamber); online registration only $25 (save $5)
Prizes and plaques will be awarded to the top 3 entries for best overall all presentation, lighting and theme integration.
1st Place Prize: $200 | 2nd Place Prize: $100 | 3rd Place Prize: $50
For more information, please visit www.redbluffchamber.com to download the entry form or complete application online and save $5. Forms are also available in the Chamber office. Call 527-6220 Ext 301 if you have further questions.
Entry deadline is Friday, November 17th at 3:30 PM. Completed forms and the $30 entry fee are due by that date.
Entries may be delivered to 100 Main Street | Mailed to PO Box 850
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org | faxed to 530.527.2908
REGISTER ONLINE NOW
The Downtown Business Association and Chamber hope you participate in this great event!
Please note the following instructions and rules for participating in the Parade:
- Parade entries assemble on Madison & Pine between Oak and Walnut Street.
- Check-in at 3:00 - 4:30 pm (NE corner of Madison & Pine).
- This is a rain or shine event - No refunds. Parade will begin promptly at 5:30 pm.
PARADE ENTRY PARTICIPATION RULES:
1. Please check-in for line-up numbers at the northeast corner Madison & Pine Streets, before 4:30 pm. The parade begins on Madison at Walnut at 5:30 pm sharp!
2. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES on or around parade entries or route. This is a non-smoking event.
3. No items of any kind may be THROWN into the crowd from entries. (Persons on foot may "hand out" candy/etc.)
4. All vehicles shall maintain a SAFE SPEED. (no burnouts)
5. Any entry violating the above 3 rules will be immediately removed from the parade and will be subject to any applicable legal action as well as disqualification from future participation.
6. All vehicle entries must be decorated with a Christmas theme. (Please remember, this is a Christmas parade, not a car show!)
7. In order not to confuse the children, THERE WILL BE ONLY ONE SANTA CLAUS, and Santa is provided by the Christmas Parade Committee.
8. All participants 12 years of age and younger must have an adult present.
9. Length of vehicle or float must be listed on registration form to allow adequate set-up space in staging area.
10. All floats must be lined up by 4:30 pm. Please note this is a RAIN or SHINE Event!
11. To ease traffic congestion, all marching entries are to "disband on the old County Courthouse lawn area, while equestrian and vehicle entries are required to use Pine Street (not continuing on Oak Street) to return to the assembly area.
12. Remember...fun is important, but SAFETY is our MAIN CONCERN.