North Valley Services
- Non-Profit Organizations
Through the efforts of concerned citizens of Tehama County, North Valley Services became a California nonprofit corporation in January 1967. Since its opening the Agency has experienced tremendous growth both in number of individuals served, as well as physical locations of its facilities. North Valley Services is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities. The Adult Day Support Centers, as well as the Behavioral Support Services. All NVS Transportation Services meet or exceed federal requirements.
North Valley Services depends on the support of the community. You are invited to call, write, or visit North Valley Services or request speakers to explain our programs and services.
North Valley Services is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of Tehama and Glenn County residents who provide their services without compensation. The staff of North Valley Services are charged with the responsibility or carrying out the functions of the agency as established by the board.
- Mission - Promoting opportunities for persons with disabilities in the environment of their choice.
- Philosophy - work together in an atmosphere designed to maximize personal growth and development by utilizing individual
- A positive environment is maintained that is responsive to the individual needs of each person.
- The highest value is placed on human dignity and respect.
Whom to Contact
- Lynn DeFreecePhone: (530) 527-0407